At Projected Games, we care about your privacy. We believe in transparency and we’re committed to being upfront about our privacy practices, including how we treat your personal information. This policy explains the privacy practices for our chatbot games. We’ll refer to our chatbot games, our website and any other apps we create as our “Services”.
Who we are
We are Projected Games Limited (“we”, “our”, “us”) and operate under the name Projected Games.
We are a private limited company, incorporated in the UK. Our company number is 05505845. Our website address is: https://www.projectedgames.com.
The Information We Hold About You
Information Facebook shares with us
When you start using one of our chatbots, with your permission Facebook will give us some basic information about you so we can personalise the experience. This may include your name, profile picture, locale, timezone and gender.
Information submitted through our Services
For example, in our Malaria Challenge chatbot, you may enter your email address, payment card details and postcode or zip code. We only store some of this information. For example, we only use your full card number to process the payment, but we do not store it.
We also store details about how you use our services, such as the inputs you type into the chatbot.
How We Use This Information
To provide our services, we use it to:
- Help us give you the full chatbot experience
- Track, analyse and improve the services we give our users
We also use it to exercise what’s known as our legitimate interests. This is when we use data for a reason which is in your and/or our interest, and which doesn’t involve overriding your privacy rights. We use it to:
- Market products and services generally in the chatbots
- Send an email of receipt when you make purchases in the chatbot
Who We Share It With
We may share your personal information with:
- Anyone who works for us when they need it to do their job.
- Any organisation which supports any of our services you use, when they need it to offer those services. That includes charities who receive your donations through our chatbots so they can send a “thank you” email of receipt.
- Anyone who you give us explicit permission to share it with.
We’ll also share it to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our customers or others.
How Long We Keep It
We keep your data indefinitely, unless you ask us to delete it. This is so that we can continue to provide our services to you.
You have a right to:
- Access the personal data we hold about you, or to get a copy of it.
- Make us correct inaccurate data.
- Ask us to delete your data, though for legal reasons we might not always be able to do it.
- Object to us using your data for direct marketing and in certain circumstances ‘legitimate interests’, research and statistical reasons.
- Withdraw any consent you’ve previously given us.
Where We Store Your Data
We might transfer and store the data we collect from you somewhere outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’). People who work for us or our partners (e.g. charity partners who you make a donation to) might also process your data. We may share data with organisations and countries that:
- The European Commission say have adequate data protection.
- We’ve agreed standard data protection clauses with.